Monday, April 04, 2005

Music

Sometimes I don't know if I listen to music while making pots,or make pots while listening to music.[The kiln,in case you are interested,is creeping back up to 1090,when I shall attempt to soak it again,and grow the third row of crystals.]As the more astute of you will have noticed,I have added my Yahoo radio station to the links section,taking the opportunity to beef it up with a slew of listenable tracks.Before you praise my altruism,I must point out that the studio CD player is on the blink,so there was an element of self-interest.
By the way,there are some 14 pages of "over-vinegared" on Google [see below]-I had forgotten about sushi ["fish over vinegared rice"]-which just goes to show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home