Monday, January 01, 2007

Packing for Export



Most of the day I've been getting a bunch of orders ready to post to the States,using the tried and trusted system I learned as an aopprentice with Robin Welch back in the Seventies,which,for those who are unsure how to pack,I shall share with you forthwith.
Here are the pots from one of the orders- an interesting couple from Texas who happened by the studio this morning,and asked me to ship them this spice-holder and anagama vase.If you want to sell pottery to Americans {a good idea,as they are among the only folk,in my experience,who really appreciate craft pottery} you need three things-to take credit cards,stock bubble-wrap, and ship.
First step- wrap pots in six sheets of newspaper,followed by bubble-wrap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home