Monday, December 10, 2007

Scenes from a Symposium






At the top are our guests [and various helpers] on stage together on the last day: next comes the salt kiln [a successful firing],followed by pieces that caught my eye at the opening of the exhibition of work by Tel Hai graduates [here: Shelley,Efrat,Revital]
Today I started work on the wheel again,after a break of a couple of months [fixing the gas kiln,firing 27 crystal kilns,London,Symposium]. I've been throwing now for so many years that it didn't even take me long to get back into the swing [as it used to do],and I spent an enjoyable and centering morning making cutlery strainers [having sold a couple yesterday I'm nearly out of stock] and may make a start on some mugs this afternoon.
Avril [the one who commented on a recent blog]- are you the legendary Avril of the Forest?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home