Monday, March 31, 2008

An Epic of Tiny Proportions


I don't know how many of you will have the time or inclination to wade through the whole 20-odd minutes [I should have put an intermission in there]- it's pretty hard-core stuff,but,having filmed it [Yahel filmed it- it is her dulcet tones and enlightening comments that you hear] it seemed natural to try to post it in case anyone's interested. If anything,my message would be- don't wait 30 years [like I did] to throw something big- just wedge up a sizable pile of soft clay and get stuck in.The film is pretty much alla prima; I trimmed some 7 minutes off [mainly me wiping clay off kidneys and gazing contemplatively at the pot]- I haven't even run it through in its edited form,so I hope it makes sense. Some of it is in Hebrew,you will find,and there are no subtitles. Just turn the sound down if you can't stand the constant chatter.
Having watched it now,I can see room for improvement- it need another edit...some time...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi,
It seems to sort of pause endlessly at 07:00 minutes.
Anyway, the first seven minutes were quite fascinating.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home