Thursday, December 20, 2012

Opening Bid

...And here are the results of the first batch [probably in a set of four or five], still hot from the kiln this morning and still attached to their catchers; not bad for openers, but not yet competition standard. I'll take a closer look at them and try to work out what the next stage is... I think I made a quick video of me throwing one of these- if I have time between firings I'll try to edit and post it.
A few kind souls at the Symposium encouraged me to keep on writing this blog- after 5 or 6 years I'm inclined to call it a day, but if there's an audience I might keep on; if you'd like to see the blog continue, maybe drop me a line in the comments section [Shelley in Jerusalem- you get a p'tor !]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Daniel.I am sure you have a great following and you are a good teacher and interesting writer--- I have learnt so much from your blog; your willingness to admit mistakes and still be in the process of learning,and also all the other things you write about--- wine making, nature in the north, you other potter friends etc. I hope one day to come up to Tzfat and visit you in your stuido. Keep up the good and interesting work!
Shelley from Jerusalem.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home