Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Courses Update

Not too many people have indicated an interest in our Summer workshops at Tel Hai so far;Gunn and I have to decide in the next couple of days if we're going ahead as planned - if not,we'll try again next year. If you were thinking of signing up,this would be a good time to contact us although tomorrow we're in Tel Hai all day for the 2nd years' end-of-year critique.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home