Monday, July 13, 2009

Technological Breakthrough

It took most of the morning,but I have just finished paying my 2-monthly income tax,V.A.T. and Social Security payments online for the first time,saving me a trip to the bank and giving me a satisfying feeling of participation in the Modern Era. I also unloaded a sparse kiln of [decal] letters and lustres,marking the end of another cycle of making[5 glaze kilns,1 lustre]. Two of the lustres [yellow and orange] which were well past their use-by date have finally ceased to function [the yellow came out a pale muddy cream,the orange a not-unpleasant brown] - a reminder to buy in small quantities next time. Tomorrow is the first day of our inaugural Tel Hai Summer Workshop,which most of you are going to miss. Just don't come crying afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home